1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Ford F-250

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by R.J.B., Dec 31, 2010.

1. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

I have for sale a 03 reg cab XL 3/4 ton 5.4 v8. truck has only 65k and was only plowed with last winter as a backup truck.I am downsizing and no longer need it.I just changed all fluids and put rear brakes on it. It has a 1 year old 8ft western pro plus.Also have wings for sale never used.The guy i bought it from worked for a large construction company in cleveland and had a company truck.Pics coming tommorrow asking 16,500 obo

2. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

Wanting to see pics... Must be really nice

3. Dig-it Landscap

Dig-it Landscap Member

How much for the wings only?

4. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

i could sell the wings for 450.00 plus shipping.

5. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

anyone that is interested in pics i can send them by my cell phone.

6. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

bump.......

7. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

how bout 15750 this is a great truck rather sell her for someone to use then to just let it sit.

8. JWLawnCare

JWLawnCare Junior Member

Is the truck still for sale

9. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

yes it is.

10. yell llc

yell llc Member

please post or pm me pics! how far are you from cincinnati? 15500 or whatever is a little high but i havent seen the plow yet so...