1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Fisher 8' V-box pro caster

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Stark_Enterprises, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

Very Good Condition, Comes with Steel Stand, always emptyed and rinsed after every use. Engine Runs great. On Cab controller it has off/on with electric start, Electric choke/throttle, and Spinner on or quick blast. 10 hp Tecom Engine with emergency pull start. Always Oiled regualary YEAR Round. Very Minor surface rust in small places Covered during the non winter months., Wiring is very easy to hook up, just plug the cab controller in your 12v outlet and go, I don't have any big lots anymore that would require me to keep this. Please p.m if you have interest. Asking 2000 OR BEST OFFER !!!!!!!

Thanks guys!

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Stark_Enterprises

more pictures

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Got any pictures of the inside, and whats the reason for selling?

4. Stark_Enterprises

No pictures at the moment of the inside, but i can assure you than it is in the same looking condition as the outside. There is still Yellow paint on the bottom of the inside where the chain slides along , which is rare for a used sander. I actually Just used the sander a little while ago and it Ran Perfect! The reason for selling is because i no longer do Landscaping Full Time, and so I olny have a Small Gas station lot , and a Small machine shop lot That needs sanding, and I would be able to sand them by hand if need be. Plus the sander is in my daily driver truck , i don't own a machine to take it off an on so I have to drive around with an extra 600 lbs for nothing when its not snowing. Thank you for your interest. let me know.

5. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

I PMed ya AJ, need another sander and your stuff always worth it.
    James

6. Stark_Enterprises

Thanks james i pm'ed ya back