1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 F350 SRW crew cab 4x4 lariat...with boss super duty plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by binks0678, Mar 29, 2011.

1. binks0678

binks0678 Junior Member

I have an 03 6.0 powerstroke crew cab, lariat, LOADED. It has 134,xxx miles and has been well maintained, have receipts for new turbo, ball joints, tie rod ends, injectors, egr cooler, etc. The plow is an 05 boss super duty 8' straight blade RT3. its in excellent condition wasn't used much. only negatives are one fist size rust patch over the left rear wheel, a crack at the bottom of the windshield (not in field of view), and the rear bumper is slightly bent. Asking 17,900 obo. The truck alone books almost 19k but shoot me an offer. located in northeast missouri. pm me for pics willing to seperate as well.
    [​IMG]