1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 F350 Diseal what is a good price

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by DAZ982500, Apr 16, 2008.

1. DAZ982500

DAZ982500 Senior Member

I looked at this truck at a local Ford dealership today.It has a 8.5' Western Ultra mount on it too.8' bed 40k miles they want 17k.I am looking to trade my 95 Chevy truck 136 miles and it has a brand new 7.5 foot Western standard a snow ex 1750 snow ex salter.they will give me 5k for truck only.I have to sell plow and salter independently. Any thoughts on this deal.DAVE

2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

$5,000 for your truck no plow and salter seems very fair to me!

3. duff daddy

duff daddy Senior Member

id would take that deal save the plow and salter till fill and unload the whole kit for a "wholesale" rate and youll def be ahead of the game!

4. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

sounds like a deal to me as well $5k for your truck is good try to talk them down on thier side too maybe a G or two :nod:

thats a reg cab xl trim ? on the 350 is it a 6.0 or 7.3 ?

5. ZoomByU

ZoomByU Member

136 miles did you just drive to the mailbox and back since you've had it? :D

6. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

That is a great price on the ford.. I have a 03 F-250 6.0 with 79k on it not one problem and I love it... Run an oasis report on it and see what all has been fixed before..

7. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Is the F-350 a 6.0 or 7.3 Powerstroke?

8. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

i's stay away from early 03 6.0's....they're the most problematic...if it's a 7.3 grab it...otherwise look for a 05^ 6.0....do you research....do a lot of looking into the 6.0 motors and what goes wrong on them in the early ones....heads/gaskets/egr coolers/oil coolers...i have a 04 and still worry...

read-up and you'll feel batter....and at 40k for an 03 with a plow on it...seems to me it was only a plow truck and sat all summer...i'd NEVER buy a truck with a plow on it already....tooooo many idiot plowers out there....

just my opinion

9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

The dealer offering 5 grand for your trade seems good!

10. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

if you want an oasis give me the VIN

11. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

lemme know if you wanna sell that salter now. and where in upstate you are. I was loooking for a salter.