1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 F250 V-10 35K Sport

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Eyesell, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I moving out the old truck to make room for the new one, this is an 03 F250 with 35K mileage. It has a black leather interior ( mint ) power sun roof, all the options you would expect and then some. I will trade this in when my new truck arrives in December if not sold via this site or local newspapers. I'm keeping the plow unless that is part of the deal ( more money obviously ). Last year was the first year I plowed with it, it includes a ton of extra stuff as well, will provide a list to serious buyers. It also has brand new 315 Land Rover tires that were siped, not the crummy one seen in the picture. Ask as many questions as you would like, I have a ton of pictures. Trade in Valve is $ 27,000, Retail is $ 31,000, my price is $ 25,500.00.

Thanks for looking!!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Here are a few other shots...

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

It's about time you made it back here! What are you getting next may I ask?

4. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Yeah, it's nice to be back, I am going to get a 2005 250 or 350, not quite sure, I'm actually ordering it later today after I do a alittle more research, I need it here before winter, so timing is everything. Unfortunately I won't have leather and sunroof, with the cost of the diesel which is what I want, those extra's make it way to $$$$ for me. I hoping to see what the big difference in the 250 and 350's are for plowing, this is why I'm on today, reading....

Anyhow I will post some pic's when I get it, and oh yeah, my rig will not fit on the 05's since the front suspension is different, so I had to order $ 250.00 worth of brackets to adepter it.

Talk to ya soon.

5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

that's adapt it, I still can't type

6. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Gald to see your going to the diesel!

7. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

The 2003 is a great looking truck. Are you going to get another red one? When you find out the difference between the 250 and 350 can you let me know? I think I am going Ford next time. Thanks.

8. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Yes, going with Red, will post differences as soon as they are avail.

9. S-10 Plower

S-10 Plower Senior Member

the only difference that i know of between the 250 and the 350 is 1 leaf spring in the rear.