1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 f250 diesel with western plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AintNoFun, Jan 26, 2007.

1. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

2003 f250 XLT 4x4 with 7.3l turbo diesel. Very sharp truck, not many of these around. Black bumpers and grille with a short bed and chrome tube steps. Brand new rear tires. Front tires 60%. Just had the brakes done and front end replaced in fall. Power windows, locks, seat, mirrors, bed liner, trailer hitch w/ electric brake. Also included is a 7.5 western unimount snow plow. The lock is broken on the aluminum toolbox in the bed, but I can remove it if you don’t want it. Just changed the oil and has a new fuel filter. Truck also has autostart/keyless entry but the controller needs a new battery. I will have the vinyl lettering removed (which isn’t old) and the truck professional detailed prior to purchase. Any questions let me know. Just throwing this out there but we are looking to purchase a 18’ or larger rack body if someone has something to trade! $20k or best offer..
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2007
  2. the_mayor

the_mayor Senior Member

How many miles?
  3. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

sorry didn't realized. its right about 68,000.

4. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Awesome...that truck will go in a heartbeat. If I had the cash, I'd be calling. Nice looking truck. That 7.3 isn't even broke in yet. Are you sure you want to sell it?

In either case....best of luck on the sale. I'll keep my eyes open.
  5. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

im hoping it goes quick. i really dont want to sell it, but the rest of our fleet is a lil older and really not worth selling. this is one of our newer trucks that doesnt get much use anymore. thanks

6. Snow Max

Snow Max Junior Member

Great Looking Truck

Nothing Like A Ford !
  7. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

8. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

i like the pink hydroseeder in the background
  9. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

thanks, all the trucks are the same color, we sure get noticed....

10. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

bump, 2 days left on ebay if anyones interested. i messed up on the miles the truck has 66,669 not 68,000. thanks