1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 f-550

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Krafty17, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Krafty17

Krafty17 Member

2003 F-550 11' rugby contractor style dump bed. 4x2, 6sd granny low transmission. 23,xxx miles. Immaculate truck, this truck looks brand new inside and out. I would love to keep this truck but we have out grown it so she just sits. This truck has had hardly any use as you can tell by mileage. We have not had any problems with the truck. Here are some pics of the truck from when I purchased it. I will get some current pics of the truck tomorrow if I have time, but it looks identical. Truck will have lettering removed before sale. Please let me know if you have any questions. Asking $24,900.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

2. Krafty17

Krafty17 Member

3. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

Krafty why does it look like that your a dealership selling on here? All the pics of the truck are taken at a dealership

4. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

Krafty17
    2003 f-550
    2003 F-550 11' rugby contractor style dump bed. 4x2, 6sd granny low transmission. 23,xxx miles. Immaculate truck, this truck looks brand new inside and out. I would love to keep this truck but we have out grown it so she just sits. This truck has had hardly any use as you can tell by mileage. We have not had any problems with the truck. Here are some pics of the truck from when I purchased it. I will get some current pics of the truck tomorrow if I have time, but it looks identical. Truck will have lettering removed before sale. Please let me know if you have any questions. Asking $24,900.

READ PEOPLE!

5. Krafty17

Krafty17 Member

Yes in fact thoes are pics from a dealership lot. If you click the link in the second post you will see all of the current pics of the truck lawnsite will not let me post the pics on both.

6. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

looks like a dealer to me

7. Krafty17

Krafty17 Member

Here are some more pics for the naysayers this is my truck it has my company lettering on it and I am NOT a dealer. If you are not interested in the truck go bug somone else!

1.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

8. Krafty17

Krafty17 Member

Here is also a picture of it with my skid loader and excavator.

a.jpg

b.jpg

9. Krafty17

Krafty17 Member

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!