1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 F-550 4x4 Dump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Big Dog D, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

2003 Ford F-550 Dump w/6.0 diesel automatic. 9ft Fisher plow complete w/snofoil. 9ft Iroquois dump body on it that hasn't seen winter in 5 years or so (removed for winter time) and comes complete with spring loaded tarp flyer. I have all service records and even have a copy of the Oasis report. This is a solid truck that is ready to go to work.
    Located in Uxbridge MA.
    $19,500.00

Also available at an extra cost is a 3yd Torwell sander. Stainless steel with a Honda engine that is plug in play ready for this truck. $3K

Truck 15 right.jpg

Truck 15 left.jpg

Truck 15 rear.jpg

truck 15 under dump.jpg

Truck 15 frame.jpg

2. Big Dog D

Some more pics, including a shot of why the dumpbody hasn't seen winter in so long. The tires that are pictued individually are the ones that will go with the truck, they are a complete matching set of Continental HSR's . The ones on it currently are junk.

Truck 15 fronts.jpg

Truck 15 rears.jpg

Trk 15 winter.jpg

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  3. Big Dog D

The Minute Mount 2 complete setup in the background of this picture is the plow/headgear that goes with the truck. I hadn't had a chance to pull it out and get a good pic of it.

Trk 15 plow.jpg

4. Big Dog D

Ttt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

5. Big Dog D

Sold the 97 F-350 now it's time to find this one a new home.

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Have you had the 6.0 issues taken care of? Miles? Interior pics and options in the cab? May have a interested party.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  7. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Got the same dump body on my F550, its a beast! Nice looking truck and good luck with the sale!

8. Big Dog D

The EGR cooler was replaced in June of 08 @ 41k. We had a problem with a few injectors back in Dec. of 09 at 48k and instead of fooling around with just replacing a few I opted to have all 8 done. It had a new steering pump in 2/11 and a new brake booster pump in 9/10 @ 52k. We do brakes and regular service work here in house and send all other repairs such as listed above to the Ford dealer.

No other interior pics other than the one that was posted. The drivers seat (vinyl bench) has a hole in the bench right in the usual spot. Other than that the interior is solid. Seat can be fixed for like a $150 at any decent upholstery shop. No interior options besides AC, and am/fm radio, it's a work truck.

Mileage is right about 61,500 miles, I am the original owner. I do have the Oasis on hand.

9. Big Dog D

Love the dump body too. Contemplated keeping it to install on the trucks replacement but decided it was better to sell it as a complete working truck rather than a cab and chassis.

10. Big Dog D

Bump....................

11. RickyGasser

RickyGasser Member

How much do you want for your 10'

12. Big Dog D

$1500............

13. Big Dog D

Bump.....................