1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Duramax For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Dec 20, 2009.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

If it was 4wd i would be all over that!!

3. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

if interested in subing in portage let me know (since its sitting)

4. overtime

overtime Senior Member

Wow if that was 4x4 I thinkin it would be sold fast. Good luck with sale. Good lookining truck with almost 300K

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

You know what guys, I hear ya on the 4x4 thing. Everyone thinks it is, especially when I was running 35's and an ARB front bumper on it. I'll post a pic.

When I bought the truck, I needed a service truck, not another plow truck. It being 2wd didn't matter. Then I ended up getting a huge account last year. Why buy another truck, so I slapped on one of my spare V plows with my fingers crossed. It did just as good as my 4x4 Dmaxes and better than my 4x4 non Dmaxes. I wouldn't hesitate to put it on any lot. It stacks mountains of snow just like anything else. It's never let me down. From plowing, to jobsite use, to pulling a car or 2 out of the ditch, to over the road traveling. Not being 4x4 has not affected anything for me. If someone was looking to add another truck it would be ideal. As for the miles, yeah that's TX for ya! It's tight and smooth as can be. ;)

And Lawnkale, PM me details. I already have 1 truck on call for Portage. I have an experienced driver for the service truck sitting as well.

IMG_4311.jpg

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bumpski.................................

7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

not interested in the truck but for the mileage your trucks have they are amazingly clean

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Why thank you ;)

9. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

That truck would be sick if you kept it with the tires, rims, and brush guard. That is definetly the coolest service truck ive ever see!

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I can sell it that way, but the price will go up ;)

11. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

How do you keep trucks looking that good with that many miles on them! Very impressed, I think you are asking a fair price for it

12. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks Exmark. My trucks are raised in TX out of the elements, so that's part of it. I've gotten 5 vehicles from there in the past couple of years. Plus I always do a few extras to fancy them up, and white is easy to keep clean. Even dirty, white looks good. This was a take home truck for one of my guys, and part of the deal was that it was always to be clean. He was pretty proud of it too, so that helped.

The truck has a few dings and chips but nothing major at all, especially for a work/fleet truck!

I was hoping you guys would agree with my price. I mean, I think its fair for a truck that all you have to do is get in and drive it. I've spent all of the $$ on it already!! Really though, I trust this truck more than I can tell you.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Alright guys, I've decided to leave the plow eqpt on the truck, AND install one of my rehabbed Unimounts on it for the SAME price. Brand new cutting edge, lots of other new stuff as usual with every one I do. $12k includes it all, and I typically get $3k-3,500 for similar plows installed. If you ask me, this is a steal and a half. Plow is freshly blasted and ready for refurb, will be done soon. Here's an example of what the plow will look like:

IMG_2468.jpg

IMG_2464.jpg

Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
  14. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

A couple more, one actually on the service truck:

plow3.jpg

pl5.jpg

15. plow3232

plow3232 Senior Member

Are the rims and tires for sale only? And if they are how much?

16. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Tires already sold and rims going on my 01 with new tires.

17. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

18. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Recent pics from today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Pennings Garden

Pennings Garden Senior Member
    from VA

I am blown away you not sold this yet... This is such a great looking truck!

20. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

It is clean I wish it was 4wd