1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Dodge Ram 4x4 3500 Dually Flatbed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Aug 13, 2015.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

2003 Dodge Ram 4wd dually with a 9' flatbed. Great running and driving truck. Ready to go to work. Ice cold ac, almost New 17" load range E Tires, very well maintained company truck (belonged to local utility company). Weatherguard boxes included. Has dual spotlights and a roof strobe light. Base truck, crank windows and vinyl floor.

Has 110,000 miles. No rust on truck, bed has rust but mainly cosmetic. Perfect for a spreader. Dirty in pic bc I use it. Very reliable truck.

This was a pickup originally not a cab chassis so it has a short wheel base. Has an amazing turning radius.

5.9 Hemi with automatic transmission. Never had a plow but would make a great plow / salt truck. Been using it but really can't justify keeping it for a plow truck like I planned. Took it on trade but could use the $ for other things to start the season honestly.

I'm in the $8500-9k range but I'll entertain reasonable offers from a PS member. Books for a few grand more, but I'm reasonable. Drive it home. You won't be disappointed.

dodger.jpg

dodger2.jpg

dodger.jpg

dodger2.jpg

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Interested

3. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I have a boss rt3 mount for this truck if anyone on here buys it and wants a mount. Pm Me

4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

I feel you get a lot of good deals in your travels it's a shame you are so far away
    Good luck

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lol thanks buddy. Fly out and drive her home :)

6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Except for my personal truck and big international rest of trucks going gas
    Ford turned me off from disel and I know this engine is trouble free
    And on same note if I get one more snow contract I will need another truck so it's always a possibility

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Exactly what I'm doing too I just don't need the extra truck. Was hoping I would. I also have a crew cab short bed 05 Hemi almost twin to my Cummins and I love it. I was very impressed with the power of these trucks....and fuel economy surprisingly.

8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

D@mnnnn if only it was crew cab I'd be booking a flight!

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Reg cab better plow truck :D

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

*fixing bed up this week. She'll be cleaned up and looking purdy for some new pics soon.

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Ok, had some interest initially, but i have a feeling that the unsightly bed was deterring folks. I went ahead and fixed it up.......replaced a few boards and replated the couple of questionable areas.....and of course...paint. I'm awaiting some new LED tail lights and new grommets for Monday. The rear calipers started hanging up, assuming from not driving much, so I plan to address that as well. The more I do, the more I plan to stick to my price, but either way, these are things I wanted to do if I kept it anyway.

Yes, those are strobe boxes on the back of the bed too and they do work.

I cleaned it up as well. Like I said, its a clean, rust free truck. There are a few marks where the paint came off from idiots removing company stickers, but it's a work truck so I'm not too terribly bothered by that. Here it is as it sits today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. landscaper4u

landscaper4u Junior Member
    from Indiana

Send me a text I'm in Indiana and interested. 765-744-oneonefourone