1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Dodge Ram 3500 diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mostrowski, Jan 21, 2009.

1. mostrowski

mostrowski Junior Member

I am trying to sell my 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 srw quadcab 4wd diesel, 8' bed, auto. It has 95000 miles on it and has never had a plow on it. I would like to get $16000 for it.

If you are interested or have any questions I can be reached at 517-204-4381 or via email at ostrows7@comcast.net

2. mostrowski

mostrowski Junior Member

To those of you who may have bought or sold a similar truck, or know somebody who recently has, would you mind offering some insight on the pricing. What are new trucks selling for in this economy?

3. luckylawnboy

luckylawnboy Member

We sold an 04 REG Cab 2500 RED 85000mi wheels and tires for 13500 and didnt get alot of calls. Good luck!! the truck market sucks right now.
  4. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

i have a 06 reg cab ctd with 25k on it the loaded one leather and all that and they only gave me 14k for mine so i am keeping it the guy said 6 months ago they would have given 29k for it good luck
  5. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

i bought an 04 3/4 ton with 108,000 mi, regular cab long box, diesel, power window and locks, cd etc. for $8,500

DODGE-BOY Senior Member
    from OHIO

Nothing wrong with your price as a starting point. Seems like if its not a major league steal on here its way too high. That truck is worth whatever someone will (and in this credit crunched economy, what someone can) pay for it. If I needed another truck and it was white, I'm sure I could work something out with you. That truck looks very clean and not having a plow on it, is something thats not on every corner. Being a 3500 SRW truck makes it more valuable, and is one awesome truck for plowing and heavyweight use. If that is a Laramie pkg. that was a 42,000 truck new, and is now 52,000 dollars. Most people, including myself keep those trucks till they are used up. With a payment of 300 per month on a 6-8,000 dollar truck,(97-01) I would take the next step and have a 400 per month truck thats 5 years newer. (02-04) JMO
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  7. mostrowski

mostrowski Junior Member

Thanks for the replies, even though its not exactly what I wanted to hear. I guess the reality is, that as a seller, the market is not favorable to say the least.