1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Western plow / spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jmckee2, Mar 15, 2009.

1. jmckee2

jmckee2 Junior Member

2003 Dodge Ram 2500 5.7 hemi 4x4- 129k, just bought in Dec. 08 and turned it into plow truck, but only used it 5 times this winter, never plowed with before that. Just put about $5000.00 into truck not including plow and spreader. New internal front end with new wheel hubs, new brakes, changed both diffs& transmission fluid to Amsoil synthectic, tranny flushed and changed both filters and pan, engine oil changed on Friday, new factory shocks, cd/mp3 player with speakers, 08 chrome Dodge wheels with 285 Goodyear MT tires, 2007 Western 8' Pro Plus Ultra mount plow, 2008 Western Pro Flo 2 Spreader with all wiring and controls in cab, new sho me lo profile strobe, (2) rear bumper lights. I purchased extended warranty in December for an additional 5 year/100,000 miles on major items like engine, tranny, 4x4, ac, etc. I still have 20 monthly payments of $69.00 if you want to keep that going because it is transferable. I also bought upper and lower ball joints from Mopar and will include those if wanted, about $400.00. More pics in garage. Also has Weatherguard full size saddle box and Timbrens in rear, new dodge tow mirrors, new front right headlight assembly. $13,500.00 Located in Columbus, OHIO

plow truck 002.jpg

plow truck 001.jpg
  2. AmericanHandymn

AmericanHandymn Junior Member

Don't suppose you would be interested in a 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (with or without plow) by any chance? It has never been plowed, but I have a Fisher MM2 for it.
  3. jmckee2

jmckee2 Junior Member

no thanks, if no buyers now, will wait till fall or give next winter a shot.
  4. xtoyz

xtoyz Junior Member

Wouldn't wanna sell the plow frame would ya?