1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Dodge Ram 2500 w/8' Fisher plow (new)!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wagner17, Mar 5, 2007.

1. wagner17

wagner17 Junior Member

I am selling a 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 with 45261 miles with an 8' Fisher Plow that was purchsed in December of 2006. The plow has been used to plow my own driveway and about 15 others during the mid-February storm. It comes with the handheld stick. I am selling both together for $18500 OBO. I live in Western Massachusetts, but need to relocate to the West Coast for personal reasons. Please PM me or call 413.212.0160.

I will post pics when the snow stops and I get the truck cleaned up!

Thanks!

2. dodgeguy99

dodgeguy99 Senior Member
    from mn

is it a ctd or a hemi

3. wagner17

wagner17 Junior Member

it's a hemi

4. csx5197

csx5197 Senior Member

pictures, we love pictures.

5. wagner17

wagner17 Junior Member

As the weather will be warming up, I plan on taking pictures this weekend or early next week after I get it all cleaned up. Until then, I will bump to the top to hopefully keep some interest.

6. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

I sent you a PM

7. wagner17

wagner17 Junior Member

Here are some preliminary pics...please note that this is before I have cleaned the truck(which I plan on doing in the next day or so...). Here is some more information on the history of the truck...

I bought it in August 2006 as my family and I moved from Cincinnati, OH to Western Massachusetts. I had a small lawn business in Ohio and thought that I would need a truck for that and to plow snow in the winter (as this area traditionally gets a lot of snow). Unfortunately, my family and I must move again (my wife’s career) and I will no longer have the need for the truck as we are moving to the West Coast (Seattle). Since I have had the truck, I have put almost exactly 3,000 miles on it. I purchased it with 42,321 miles and it now has 45,336. I purchased the Fisher plow in December 2006 and used it in February to clear about 20 driveways in a big storm that we had. Other than that, it has been used to clear our driveway during small snow accumulations.

Here are the facts:

2003 Dodge Ram 2500
    • 5.7 Hemi V8
    • 4 door extended cab
    • Full bed liner
    • Black with grey cloth interior
    • Rear folding seats
    • AM/FM cassette and CD with Infinity sound system
    • 8’ Fisher plow with handheld controller

I have documentation for both the truck and the plow. Mechanically, the truck runs great. The interior is in great condition…I need to get it cleaned because my dog rides along with me, so there is some dog hair. The body is in good shape…there are some minor scratches on the top of the bed, and there is a shallow dent in the rear passenger’s side over the wheel. Additionally, the full size spare is currently on the vehicle as I ran over a nail at a house being renovated while I was plowing. Thanks for looking!

100_0338.jpg

100_0339.jpg

100_0340.jpg

100_0342.jpg

100_0343.jpg

8. wagner17

wagner17 Junior Member

Here are some updated pics after the car was cleaned...I took the pictures at the car wash as it is a muddy drive home. Here is the exterior.

100_0356.jpg

100_0357.jpg

100_0358.jpg

100_0359.jpg

9. wagner17

wagner17 Junior Member

and the interior...

100_0360.jpg

100_0361.jpg

100_0362.jpg

100_0363.jpg

10. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

i wish i had money! that will be my next truck tho!

11. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

If anyone has priced new Fishers, you know this truck is a steal under 19k. I'm brand loyal with GM, but if this was October & not March I'd probably be knocking on the door with a check in hand!

12. wagner17

wagner17 Junior Member

Thanks for the kind words...it is a great truck and the plow is next to new.

13. roadrnnr

roadrnnr Member

Just Curious, how much was the plow new? I am looking for that kind of truck this summer and I want to get the plow after I buy the truck. I have never bought one and am wondering what they go for new.

Thanks,

14. CHCSnowman

CHCSnowman Senior Member
    from Indiana

You still have this truck?

15. Michael M

Michael M Member

michael m

will you sell the plow seperately? if so how much?

16. dakotasrock

dakotasrock Senior Member
    from MN

man i wish i had some money..... thats a nice lookin rig.