1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Dodge Ram 1500

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mow & snow, Dec 8, 2007.

1. mow & snow

mow & snow Member

Here are some pictures of my truck.

2. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

I REALLLY like this setup.
  3. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck. Can you let me know what kind of mini light bar that is. Do you like it? is it bright? How much u payed?
  4. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

thats what you traded the hummer for??
  5. TEX

TEX Senior Member

nice little set up
  6. mow & snow

mow & snow Member

I traded it in for the H3 in the background (my wifes vehicle) and I bought the 2003 Dodge and this 1989 Dodge.

mike's truck 002.jpg

mike's truck 004.jpg

mike's truck 006.jpg
  7. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Very sharp 89!
  8. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

good looking trucks, and I'm jealous about having the backup truck! My only change for your situation would be to have a Fisher on the newer dodge, even the conventional. Should serve you well just the same. Good luck

BETHELSKIER Senior Member

Nice Dodge and the 89 looks excellent as well. Have you been getting a lot of snow so far?
  10. mow & snow

mow & snow Member

I bought it new on Ebay from a company named Kartco. The price was $179 and I like it.
  11. mow & snow

mow & snow Member

We've had 20 inches of snow this last week. I've been out plowing 3 times so far. What about you?
  12. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Those are two nice Dodges. How did you find that clean of an '89?!

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

nic looking trucks, looks like the 03 has older rims from an offraod edition ram???
  14. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

I agree with yardmedic that I would put a newer fisher on the 03'...but i also understand you just used what you had on the hummer before. Nah goldpro you can still get those offroad style rims on the newer rams also...just gotta order the right package. Nice trucks mow & snow. Got any pics of it pushin snow?
  15. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Nice trucks! That 1500 is an ideal resi truck :nod:
  16. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I like that 1500. Like the aftermarket hood scoop. The only thing about half ton dodge's I have realized is that they can't handle a lot of weight ont he front like a plow. It squats a lot. And also the truck is nice and small can get in smaller spots. I like the set up.
  17. mow & snow

mow & snow Member

Thanks Man!
  18. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

You beat me to it.
    Those are 2 nice Dodges for sure. Especially the 89.
  19. 04f350powerv-xt

04f350powerv-xt Senior Member

That is a killer 89, looks sweet!

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

now is that 89 all original paint and everything, if so they kept it in great condition for a northern truck.