1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Dodge 9'2" poly vee

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BIGREDDODGE, Nov 20, 2003.

?

How do you think I will like the Cummins

1. Any questions on the plow

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Any questions on the truck

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. BIGREDDODGE

BIGREDDODGE Junior Member

My new Dodge with my first CUMMINS in a pickup

03 dodge boss #2-2.jpg

2. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

The truck and plow look really good and powerfull as well. i really like the color of the truck. great plow chioce:)

3. hoot

hoot Senior Member
    from SE Pa.

Those Boss V's seem to run real close to the ground when raised. Is it a problem?

4. BIGREDDODGE

If you are running around on smooth roads, you won't have a problem, the only time it hits is on back country roads, and all you have to do is just put the wings out a little.

5. pro900u

pro900u Junior Member

sharp truck!!!!!

that boss looks great with your truck. Does a v blade
    work the best.

6. BIGREDDODGE

The Boss Vee plow works the best for me, I do everything from long narrow residential driveways to open commercial parking lots. I don't usually have to use the plow in the vee position, last year being the exception, I use the scoop position all of the time. Most of my contracts require me to place all of the snow in a designated spot. I used to run Fisher straight blades, but I have been running vee plows ever since I got bigger in the snowplowing business.

7. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

NICE SET UP! I LIKE THOSE VEE PLOWS!! COOL TRUCK