1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Dodge 2500 SLT Hemi - LOW Miles

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EGLC, Oct 17, 2010.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

"Testing the waters" with this truck. I just got it and honestly its a little too nice for me. I will GLADLY down trade for a regular cab 4x4 3/4 ton 98-02 with under 80,000 miles + cash.

2003 Dodge 2500 Hemi SLT
    Quad Cab - 6' Bed - Auto
    only 57,000 miles!!
    4x4 shifter on the floor
    Plastice bed liner with diamond plate side rail covers.
    Fog Lights
    Overhead temperature + mpg display
    NO rust under doors, wheel wells etc
    White with black interior

$15,900
    - includes: Brand New Tires + Tune Up + Professionally Detailed

$19,900
    - includes: 8' Western Pro PLUS mounted and installed. In almost new condition. Several members can attest to this. Also will include a month old Voltex mini-led light bar with traffic advisor and alley lights built in.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
  2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

here is the truck and the plow.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Senior Member

This aint mamby pamby land. Put the plow on it and plow with it. Stop being a panty waste ya jackwagon! :laughing

0.jpg

4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I'd rather have a regular cab. Also its just way to nice. Rather have vinyl seats and floors.

I could do a lot less if someone bought it as is without plow. All it honestly needs tires. I'd do somewhere around 13,900

5. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Senior Member

I've plowed with both RC and QC (current truck is an 05 QC like your 03), Personally, I like the QC. As far as vinyl seats and floors, once again, matter of preference but, the vinyl seats crack in the winter, super hot in the summer, burning your legs. Floors, just get a set of the Huskey floor mats. they'll trap all the snow and debris.

husky_floor_liners.jpg

6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Ya if I keep it I'm buying seat covers and floor mats...I don't need to sell it but I'd rather have the RC but I'll keep it if I don't get what I want.

btw the patriots game was crazy huh?? They shoulda kicked in the 4th with the 4seconds left imo

7. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

Is this still for sale?

8. BossPlow614

BossPlow614 2000 Club Member

Damn son you push trucks like Rick Ross pushin coke...