1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Dodge 2500 CTD

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by captntim, Dec 8, 2008.

1. captntim

captntim Member
    from Maine

No plow yet...still trying to decide! Not shown is a 5" turbo-back exhaust & Kore HP series 3" suspension lift.

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

2. ctd992500

ctd992500 Senior Member

Nice truck!! I think either a boss or fisher v would set that truck off just right.

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

You're in Maine....Fisher is a no brainer!!!!!!

Great looking truck, pics of the lift & exhaust would be nice though =]

4. pitrack

pitrack Senior Member

Nice truck, how do you like the KORE kit? Looking to swap out the Lorenz for that once winter is over. Got any pics of it with it on?

5. captntim

captntim Member
    from Maine

Thanks for the replies...my camera is broken, so I can't take any recent pictures until I get another one. I am leaning toward the x-blade, but we'll see. pitrack: the KORE system a huge improvement over the stock suspension, but I haven't had a plow on it so I don't know how it will handle the extra weight.

6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Nice truck. If you don't put a Fisher on it, the residents of Maine will probably tar and feather you.

7. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Sweet Truck

8. pitrack

pitrack Senior Member

I got ya, I was actually looking at the Recon series, I am curious how it would handle the weight. Throw some pics up once you get a chance.

9. Thelawnscaper

Thelawnscaper Member

maroon dodges rule, wish mine was diesel though wesport

dodge5.jpg

10. 2500hdFisher

2500hdFisher Member

X blade in stainless is not even a question especially being from maine

11. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

Trucks look great guys. I have same color. Take off Ram 2500 badge!

12. Plow Dude

Plow Dude Senior Member

I never understood why you would want to take off the badge's. Even if you wanted to, do you have to get it done at a bodyshop?