1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Chevy K3500 Dump Duramax/Allison

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Chevy03dump, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Chevy03dump

Chevy03dump Member

2003 Chevy K3500 Dump. 109xxx miles. Duramax/allison, newer tires. Hi-Way Super P Salt Spreader, Meyer C-8 w/ pro wings. Ready to go to work.

This is my truck bought new and serviced regularly. Gets good fuel mileage. Approx 16 mpg solo. 12,000 gvwr.

Air blows cold. Never had a problem. Has 2 fuel tanks about 50 gal cap. Truck is wired for both spreader and 7 blade camper style plug. Has brake control as well.

New brakes last fall. New shocks will be installed shortly. I added 2 leafs to the main and 1 leaf to the overload. Carries a load very well

Asking $22,500 Please call if interested or have any questions. 330-687-3221.

Truck pictures.jpg

Truck pictures 002.jpg

Truck pictures 003.jpg

Truck pictures 004.jpg

Truck pictures 005.jpg

2. Chevy03dump

Chevy03dump Member

Additional Pics

Additional Pictures

Truck pictures 006.jpg

Truck pictures 007.jpg

Truck pictures 008.jpg

Truck pictures 009.jpg

Truck pictures 010.jpg

3. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Would you be interested in selling the truck without plow and salter?

4. Chevy03dump

Chevy03dump Member

Not crazy about the idea, but would consider it, if the price was right. Thanks for the inquiry.

5. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

yea, just wondering what you would need for just the truck, I like the truck, looks very nice!! If I ever sold my truck, id be interested in just the truck.

6. Chevy03dump

Chevy03dump Member

Wouldn't be able to dicount much, because of the time to remove everything. Give me a call when yu sell your truck.

7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

i bet if you lowered the price to around 18k it would sell.....22k seems high for a 7 year old truck with over 100k

8. Chevy03dump

Chevy03dump Member

I'll bet it would too! Try to find a good dump with duramax/allison for 18k. you won't do it. You find gassers only in that price range. 100,000 miles is just getting broke in.

9. Chevy03dump

Chevy03dump Member

Sorry if I came off on EGLC kind of hard. Just a bad day I guess.

10. scotlykins

scotlykins Junior Member
    from 42240

$15,000 if it as advertised.

11. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

i like the side steps you have on the bed...good idea

12. Chevy03dump

Chevy03dump Member

Thanks. After slipping a couple of times, I made them up. Work good.

13. Chevy03dump

Chevy03dump Member

Scotlykins, thanks for the offer, but no thanks. That isn't going to buy it.

14. Chevy03dump

Chevy03dump Member

Daily bump for the dump.

15. Chevy03dump

Chevy03dump Member

Still for sale. I just noticed I didn't mention that this is a 4x4.

16. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I was just going to ask if it was 4wd, you beat me to it. And for the price.......yeah, people get scared once they see $20k or more. What people don't understand is that old body gassers (say 95-98's, etc) are still going for $12-15k if they're nice with decent miles. You're including $5k plus worth of used equipment too. 100k on your truck is almost funny thinking that's high. Those miles don't affect value whatsoever. It's 2010, not 1972.

This truck is fairly priced IMHO.

17. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I think that is a great price for the extras it has. Good luck with the sale. You dont see much around here for that. Maybe a gas pig.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  18. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Where are you at on selling it minus the plow and salter...........I know it was mentioned in the top but wasn't sure if you changed your mind on it yet??

19. Chevy03dump

Chevy03dump Member

Haven't really changed my mind on splitting it up. Although I would consider doing so for the right price. For the difference I'd consider, you'd be better off splitting it up yourself

20. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

If you change your mind let me know, i don't want to take the time to sell it all separately myself, as i am sure that is maybe the same thing your thinking. I am half way close and am just interested in the truck, billk726@aol.com.