1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 chevy 2500hd plow and spreader 13,900$ obo

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Joesno, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Joesno

Joesno Senior Member

2003 chevy 2500hd reg cab long bed.

-western poly pro 7.5 plow and snow ex 1075 pivot pro spreader.

-4x4, toolbox, tint, cablights, rain gaurds, hood protector, the "nice wheels",

-great condition in and out leather bucket seats, automatic.

Was maintained better than a baby, Oil before every 3k, every noise it ever made was checked out and fixed. recently had 100k service (belts hoses etc...)

Currently has 105,500 miles * only 1350hrs* super super low hours mostly hwy miles. Drives like a cadillac.

Engine: 6.0l vortec 6000

$13,900 obo

pics coming soon.

2. Joesno

Joesno Senior Member

found a picture but cant upload for some reason. pm me your email and i can send pic.

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

email the pic to me ljac500@yahoo.com I will upload it on here

4. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

6. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

ROFL! Very nice!

7. juspayme

juspayme Senior Member

thats beautiful and so true!!!

8. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Mark - Crete and Grandview are going to be very jealous.....

no smilies :(

9. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

105,000 miles with 1350 hours is an AVERAGE of 78 MPH. Not sure if that is even possible.

10. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I figured that out also as soon as I saw the listing. Somebody has a lead foot and spends a lot of time on the highway.

11. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Are highway miles shorter than city miles?

12. KJ Cramer

KJ Cramer Senior Member

So he plows snow real fast. whats your point, lol.

LMAO No but you spend less time driving a hwy mile (under a minute) than a city mile (5-10min sometimes longer) therefore less hours on the engine, idle is harder on an engine than 2,000rpms, stop and go is harder than 75 constantly.

13. Joesno

Joesno Senior Member

Sorry guys havent been on in a while. Ill send pics to your guys's emails when i get home. Thanks for the help.

14. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I was only teasing. Try using that line on a car salesman, takes them forever to backpedal!

15. Joesno

Joesno Senior Member

I didnt take any offense.

The hour meter is not able to be reset so i know its right. 1350 was an estimated time. ithin it has closer to 1400, but ill have to check.... i just went and checked and its 1379.

avg 76mph sound right to me.
    When i say mostly highway i mean mostly highway. lol

Im sending pics to the emails. there not the best but its all i got till i have time to take more.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  16. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Here ya go bud. Good looking truck btw.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Ooo, Shiney...

Very nice looking truck.

18. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Looks sharp! Original trans/rear end/t-case? Any major services done?

19. Joesno

Joesno Senior Member

Original everything!! this truck really is in exelent condition never abused etc...

No major services. But currently the a baffle in the muffler rattles so im getting a new muffler here soon. ( machanic said it was typical). The only flaw the truck has is a tear on the drivers side seat that im planning on repairing. Other than that its in great shape. Clean inside and out.

I am the second owner of the truck. My dads friend has a landscape company and its more of a hobby to him than a job, this was his personal truck that he drove around to his jobs in and checked up on his guys. He also drove around and checked up on his guys in the winter too, so the truck never really was plowed with all that much. He only did tuch up jobs and if they needed more reinforcment he would plow but thats it.

I think i got the truck with 65,000 miles. Ive plowed with it but i only have 4 commercial lots and i never did residentials with it. Ive always babied this truck and i love it to death. I hate to sell it but its not the best truck to be picken up girls in around college!!! jk.

Im going away for college and i dont have a need for this truck anymore so im selling. It.

Thats the whole story so if theres anymor equestions just ask.

20. Joesno

Joesno Senior Member

Sorry guys....

Taking the truck off the market. Just dont want to give her up yet.

Probably will be back on in the fall.