1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Chevy 2500HD LS - $10,500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EGLC, Sep 6, 2009.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Looking to sell my '03 Chevy 2500HD to upgrade to a newer diesel. Purchased in February of 2009 with around 55k miles off my friends dad. Truck was used this year 3 days a week to pull mowers. Very clean truck.

2003 Chevy 2500hd LS Extra Cab
    6.0L V8 - Auto - 4x4 - 70K miles
    BOSE Sound - Power Driver Seat - PW/PL
    6' Bed - Running Boards

I had ALL fluids changed @ 65k miles and rear diff seals replaced (small leak).

I have an, AirRaid Intake, Recon 3rd led break, Recon Tail led lights and Recon Clearence led lights I can include for another $500.00. I paid $800 for it all and the lights are all less then a month old.

NEVER PLOWED WITH.

Looking to get around $10,500 or best offer.

I can include a 2009 JD 60"Z, 2004 Toro 37" wb, 2006 Carry-On 6x12 trailer and 2009 trimmer & blowers for another 11k.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

truck has slight crease on passenger fron panel from lady hitting me with mirror no damage to paint (pealing, scrapes, etc) can probably be pulled out. Also truck needs a wash haha.

I will include tool box, timbrens (new), back rack, all led lights (all under a month old) and airraid intake for another $1000. I have over $2000 invested.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  3. Bporter

Bporter Senior Member

Intrested in your truck Can you give me a call 815-549-6653

4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

tried calling you yesterday, left a message.

5. homerpete

homerpete Member
    from Iowa

pics not working

6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

bump this up

8. canoebuildah

canoebuildah Senior Member

If you were't a Pats fan and located between Mass and Maine, it would have been sold already.

Just kidding, it looks like you have a nice truck and it would be exactly what I am looking for for work but you are too far of a ride.

Bump for a great deal.

9. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Hmmmm.... Looks like a pretty good deal! I am going to have to think about this. Are you willing to meet somewhere if I am interested in it?

Brant

10. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I have it forsale right now locally @ $12,500 loaded. I have a guy coming from over 3hrs away to look at it tomorrow and he seems like he's sure he wants it. I will let you guys know how it goes.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
  11. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Does that mean no to my post? lol

12. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

well I'd rather not travel as I'm currently in college + running a landscape business so I'm pretty booked.

The guy came today and says he's going to bring he mechanic to look at it Wednsday. He said it was the nicest truck he's looked at so far and that the interior (especailly rear) is like new.

Here are the only problems with the truck:
    * needs tires
    * speedometer isnt working but the odometer IS STILL CLOCKING MILEAGE

Now if someone offers me something around the $12,500 I WILL have both items repaired/replaced.

If anyone wants to come look at it or offer me something you can. I'm willing to work on the price so you guys let me know.

Also forgot to mention truck has a new battery and fuel filter.

I have also uploaded a TON more photos here's a link:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn4/JJLMC/truck/2003 chevy/?albumview=slideshow

My cell is 862.324.6705

13. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

bump this up......found a truck I want

14. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I'm going to venture to say the truck didn't sell then- I may have a guy interested in yours, but the highest he'll go for it is $9K...

15. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

the speedometer is going to be fixed on warranty for anybody wondering and for anything under like 10,500 stripped down I'm keeping it. Truck I found was a dud, went to look at it and the tranny was shot after dealer swore up and down to me over the phone it was a great truck