1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Chevy 2500hd Ext Cab Short Box 4x4 $19,500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RED_RIDERTB, May 9, 2006.

1. RED_RIDERTB

RED_RIDERTB Junior Member

Always maintained. Like new, non smoker, 2003 chevy silverado LS, 2500Hd 6.0 V8, automatic transmission, push button 4x4, air conditioning, power steering, tilt wheel, am/fm cd player, dual airbags, 4 wheel abs, privacy glass, power windows, power locks, cruise control, 6 way power driver seat, tonneau cover, bed liner, tow package, polished aluminum wheels new 285/75/16 toyo all terrain tires, complete front and back set of husky liner floor mats, K&N air filter, extended cab short box, very clean, low miles (28000), runs and drives like new, dealer serviced, transferrable extended warranty. Also have a set of black westin nerf bars that go with the truck. Truck has a new battery and starter installed by my local chevy dealer under warranty. I have a 2 year old boss plow installed on the truck that does not come with it. The plow has only been used on this truck 3 times. If you want the plow add $2000 to the price.This truck has never been wrecked or had any body work done to it. There is one dent on the back of the cab above the window. This truck is very clean. Always babied. Truck also has the driver information center with steering wheel controls. You will not be dissapointed with this truck. Runs and drives excellent. see pics at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/red_ridertb/album?.dir=/fe6dre2&.src=ph&.tok=php691EByeYdxCJU

2. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Does the price include the mount for the plow or not?

3. RED_RIDERTB

RED_RIDERTB Junior Member

Sorry the truck is sold. I still have everything for the boss plow.