1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Chevy 2500HD 80k miles $9000 w/out plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hickslawns, Jan 29, 2011.

1. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

I have a 2003 Chevy 2500HD. It is a white, regular cab, 4x4, 80k miles, long bed. I will sell it for $9000 without the plow. With the plow I will sell it for $10500. I will sell the plow separate for $2000. It has a Meyer 8.5' with touchpad controller, E-60 pump, and snow deflector. Truck has the 6.0L vortec gas engine and is an automatic. Typical dings and dents for a work truck. Not terrible, but not a show truck. Driver's seat has a tear from getting in and out. Maintenance has been kept up on the truck regularly. This truck will include the hitch, brake controller and four corner strobe kit. I think one of the strobe bulbs is burnt out on this truck. Maybe it was another truck? Can't remember. We are only selling because we bought a new truck. I will remove the lettering when I get a chance. I will take pictures and clean it up when I get a chance. Camera is acting up, so bear with me on the pictures. I know you will hound me until I get pictures posted, but wanted to get it posted. I can also be reached by cell at 419 233 9339. Located in Lima, Ohio. thanks

I should add the average trade in value is $9325 and rough trade in is $8075. Retail price is $13375. I think it is priced to sell and I am not interested in any trades. Thanks

Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
  2. yell llc

yell llc Member

please post pics or pm me!

3. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Heading to church. Might have to steal the wife's camera phone to get some pics up here. As stated in my post, I will work on the pictures. Nice work truck. Lots of life left.

4. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Here are some so-so pictures from my camera phone. The tool box and salt spreader are not for sale.

IMG00432-20110130-1758 2003 Chevy 2500HD.jpg

IMG00433-20110130-1759 2003 Chevy 2500HD.jpg

5. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

If we can catch a break in the snow I will get some more pictures posted. Scratching my head on this one. Lots of PMs and interest at the start. I guess everyone has been as busy as we have been plowing.

6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

not to be a dick but i would remove this photo from your website.

snow3.gif

7. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Because of the tie down job???

8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

yessir. 1. doesn't look professional 2. dot would have a heck of a lot of fun with that. 3. that is so unsafe.

9. ColvinsPS

ColvinsPS Member

Wow you seriously need something else in life to do than be on here finding dumb things to comment about while also trying to make someone look like a lesser person than you. I wouldn't say anything but it seems in every thread i click on you have some stupid comment that is out of place. You could have maybe pm'ed him about it if it truly bothered you or if you genuinely had a concern, which i am sure based on previous posts you were very concerned and not just looking for something to criticize. Maybe be a little nicer in future posting in stead of always looking for a flaw you can point out to make yourself feel better!

Back to the original post. Nice truck for a decent price. I don't have a use for it but good luck with the sale.

10. qualitylawn

qualitylawn Senior Member

nice truck!

11. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

I'm sure he has chains on it, he's just holding the door shut and the other one keeping the rear window from blowing away.

Looks like a good deal on the truck wish you were closer

12. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Momma said if you can't say anything nice. . . .so, ummm, errr, ahhh, thanks for checking out my website?

13. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

Nice truck and price.

14. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Thanks. We have been busy lately. When not busy, we have been splitting firewood and chasing coyotes (hunting). Sorry for not getting more pictures up. I really want to get my lettering off and get a good detail on the truck before I put anymore pictures up. Don't really "need" to sell it, but also don't really need the truck since buying a newer one. Hopefully have some better pictures this week.