1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Chevy 2500HD 4x4 w/wo Ultramount. Cheap.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thinning out some cars here. This truck will nearly double in value come November with the plow.

2003 2500 HD WT. Nice clean rust free truck. Dents on pass side. Great running/driving reliable truck. 6.0 with 200k. Plow is an Ultramount pro around the same year.

$4,500 with the plow, $3,500 without. I will not sell plow without the truck, only the opposite. Only b/c painted up the plow will fetch $3k at the right time and I don't mind sitting on it. Tank already out and not included.

Prices are non negotiable. Truck is paid for and not in the way. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

BUMP............guys this is a steal

3. Cover Guy

Cover Guy Senior Member

Were are you located

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Griffith, IN 46319

I've got a guy on the hook but if you want to see it in the next couple days I can probably make it happen. It's in Dyer now but I can have it here after the 4th........or meet there.

5. brianbrich1

brianbrich1 PlowSite.com Addict

Still got truck and Plow?

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Sold, sorry....................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.