1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Chevy 2500

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by gpland, Oct 9, 2009.

1. gpland

gpland Junior Member

Hey everyone,

Very new to the forum, just wanted some feedback. Im about to purchase an 03 2500 with a boss 8'. Just would like any positive or negative feedback on the truck for pushin this winter. Thanks Chris
  2. towpro570

towpro570 Senior Member

sounds good what eng & trans and price pumpkin:
  3. coral

coral Senior Member

4. azandy

azandy Member

we have 4 chev and one Ford with plows. The Ford is good but I have always liked our GM plow trucks. That 03 will be a nice truck. My Ford is newer and nicer but I will plow with our 02 chev this winter. On of my new guys can use the Ford.
  5. ibew697

ibew697 Junior Member

I have an 03 GMC 2500HD and haven't had any major problems with it. I have 90,000 miles with a Boss V-Blade and aside from oil changes and replacing the exhaust manifold bolts no real problems. It looks like i am going to replace the upper and lower ball joints on the left side next weekend. I just finished changing the oil today and had noticed a noise coming from the front left and discovered that my upper ball joint is shot. All in all a great truck in my opinion. Good Luck, Jake