1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Chevy 2500 HD Quad Cab with Western Ultramount Plow $11,000

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jdavis11, Feb 15, 2015.

1. jdavis11

jdavis11 Junior Member
    from Ohio

I have a White 2003 Chevy 2500HD Quad Cab for sale. The truck has 115,000 miles and runs great. This has been a great work truck for us and has new tires, ball joint, power steering pump, and transmission lines within the last few months. This truck has been a work truck so there are typical scratches and dings. The truck comes with a matching contractor cap as well as a Western Ultra Mount snow plow. The plow works great, we haven't had any issues with it since we have owned it.

This truck is ready to plow, give me a call to come look at it. Also, sorry for the quality of the photos, I will try to get some better ones in the next day or two.