1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Chevrolet 2500HD 4x4 4 door short bed $6500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Dec 2, 2012.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Runs and drives great. Good solid truck overall. Nice heavy duty aftermarket bumpers.

WT package, rubber floors, crank windows. I installed cloth power seats. No console. I don't have interior pics but it's clean, no cracks, tears, etc. 6.0 gas engine, auto trans. A few misc paint chips and stuff but no major dents or dings. 204k miles.

Would make a good work, farm truck or plow truck. I bought it to set it up to plow but don't need the extra truck anymore. I have a Western Unimount truck bracket and harness for extra $$ if the buyer is interested. The truck has never plowed before.

Pics here:

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

3. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

That's a good lookin truck. I just grabbed a diesel 05, they look like twins.

Nice bumper.
  4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks! I really like it, I just don't need it. I have 6 others besides this one and none of em are working. Grrrrrrrrrr