Snow Plowing Forum banner

2003 Cat 262 Skidsteer *191 hours*

895 views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 
#1 ·
My friend Robby has a 2003 caterpillar 262 skidsteer for sale. it is a turbo diesel unit. With only 191 hours on it. I used this machine today for a few minutes to move rubble in his yard. And it seems like a really nice machine. the tires are in great shape. It has a cab enclosure kit with door and heat. It has a 72" bucket and would be a great machine for snow removal. I am checking interest in this machine. Please let me know if you are interested and if you are we can talk from there.

See less See more
#5 ·
Oh and he is taking offers on $18,500. I went on a few websites and seen this same exact skidsteer for $20,000+

#7 ·
I just got off the phone with my buddy he said make an offer to what you feel it is worth he said the worse he can say is no.

#12 ·
it is located on 85 locust ave. I am not sure if it is on his lawn anymore but if you would like I can call him or give him your number to call him so u can test it out.

#15 ·
I dont believe it is a 2 speed. but if you tell me where the lever would be for it I could tell you because I used this loader for a few hours.

#18 ·
Pm sent!!!!!!!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.