1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Boss 9ft Superduty plow for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ACA Landscaping, Dec 3, 2005.

1. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

Boss 9 ft superduty plow rt3 with smart hitch 2 power quick attach system and also handheld controller. Plow was only use 1.5 seasons and is in great shape orignal cutting edge barely wore. list price is $4618 and change. part number is BS9.0SD. i have two bottom mounts for it and you will have your choice of one. one is for 99 and newer Ford Super Duty trucks F250, F350, F450 and the other one is for a HD chevy 3500 1991 to 2000 does not fit the standard chevy one tons must be the HD model. only reason for selling it is sold my HD 3500 this summer (5 mpg was killing me) and have half tons trucks now and my one ton has a nice 8 poly meyer on it already so this plows to big. works perfect. stored indoors and is ready to go. will be at shop on monday and will take pics. prob put on ebay later next week but thought somebody might want it on here so i thought i'd try here first. would consider taking a smaller plow in on trade either for a 88-98 chevy or a 97-03 ford f 150. i'm located just north on cincinnati ohio and can deliver for a small fee. asking $2900

2. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

bump

guess nobody's interested i'll put it an ebay at end of week if no response. thanks

3. fulltiltwill

fulltiltwill Senior Member

4. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

i still need to take pics but will send them asap. thanks

5. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

Sorry guys for the delay with the weather down here in cincy i've been a little busy. here's the pics i'll prob throw it up on ebay tonight or tommorrow. thanks email me with any questions you might have. take care

alright my pics are to big for the system so you can email me at Bad32baja@aol.com for pics since i don't know how to resize any suggestions? thanks

6. fulltiltwill

fulltiltwill Senior Member

Hi I emailed you and would like to talk to you before you put the plow on ebay. Adam 517-719-2322

7. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

is this a v plow and is it still available?

8. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

9. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

if the plow is still available and it is a V PLOW, I have a 2003 7'6" boss straight poly blade I would be willing to trade. let me know.

10. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

hey guys, plow is still avail. fordboy sent the pics out. ffd133 it's a straight plow. are you selling yours? if so how much? thanks

11. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

hey fordboy, are you the Robishaw who used to work in Howell??

12. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

I am looking for a boss v plow, so I probably won't sell mine until I find a V. So, I'm not sure what I will sell mine for right now. It does have a brand new cutting edge that I put on this month, and have used once so far.