1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Boss 8'-2" Power V

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Turkey, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Turkey

Turkey Member

2003 Boss RT3 Smart Hitch 2, 8'-2" Power V snowplow with Smart Lock wing cylinders. Very clean, well maintained, Fluid Film coated and garage kept used V plow. This plow was completely gone through in the fall of 2009. I've installed new wing springs, and removed the wings repaired any weld cracks and repainted where necessary. On the powerpack I've updated the solenoid grounding from chassis grounds to harness grounds and updated the Smart Hitch 2 wiring to the latest harness revisions for more reliable performace as per Boss service bulletin SV69. I also went though the powerpack pump replacing seals where necessary and cleaned the pickup/return screans and hydraulic reservoir. The cylinders were all drained and the entire systems filled with fresh Boss oil. The cutting edge is at about 50% and is the old style with the center puck. I have a new old style cutting edge and hardware I will include with the sale. The truck mount is LTA03654 which will fit 1999 to 2004 Ford Super Duty trucks with leaf spring front suspension. The truckside harness is universal fit. The truckside harness has been upgrades with Boss Dual Burn headlight kit MSC08050, which switches all 4 plow lamps on with the high beam headlamps. The truckside harness has also been upgrades to use mini-ATC fuses similar to the truck's fuse panel for convenience.

The price includes the plowside, new cutting edges w/hardward and truckside components. I'm willing to negotiate a price for just the plowside should anybody only need the plow itself.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  2. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

I don't see the price. I'm I blind or is it missing? Good looking plow.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I see them
  4. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Them? I'm not following this...
  5. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

We all are losing it.
  6. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Make room for me on the short bus too because I don't see a price either.
  7. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a pretty nice plow!
  8. kurtandshan

kurtandshan Senior Member

I too do not see a price.
  9. Turkey

Turkey Member

Sorry guys, copied the text from my Craigslist ad so the price got cut off. The plow is located in Rosendale, WI and I'm asking $3,750 for everything listed.
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2010