1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Bobcat T200

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ChevKid03, Feb 22, 2014.

1. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

My 2003 Bobcat T200 is up for sale as I am getting out of the business. Machine has 2300 hours on it. Runs flawlessly. Heat / AC , Radio and full enclosure. All belts recently replaced, oil changed, all filters including oil, fuel, air and hydraulic are new. There are no leaks on this machine. All paint is original and in very good condition. I am asking $20,000 for the machine. This will include a 72" tooth bucket, 72" grading bucket and pallet forks. The tracks on the machine are about 50%. For the right price I will include an additional set of summer tracks with about 50% tread and for an additional $1000 I will include a pair of Bridgestone Polar Treads that I recently purchased from a member here that are like brand new. Probably have a total of 30 hours on them. Any questions you can contact me via e-mail at TTigano@Verizon.net. Thanks

2. weckel5984

weckel5984 Member

email sent

3. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Any pictures? Im actually looking for another 864 or t200. I think I know the guy u bought the tracks from.lol hes a alright guy.

4. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

joysticks? or hand and foot ?

5. RIVERVIEW7

RIVERVIEW7 Member

Can you post some pictures.

6. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Lol... I will try to post some.

7. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Typical hand and foot controls... nice as nothing breaks on these kind.

8. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Actually pics are on my phone and the laptop is down so if anyone wants pictures please just post your email and I can send them.

9. RIVERVIEW7

RIVERVIEW7 Member

10. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Having trouble uploading pictures. Leave your email address or phone number and I will send them. Thanks.

11. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member