1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 2500HD diesel with Plow & Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by abuckeye, Aug 28, 2009.

1. abuckeye

abuckeye Junior Member

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab LT 4X4 Duramax Diesel and Allison Automatic Transmission. It comes with a new Sno-Way 29 Series snow plow w/DP and remote and Magnum 325 salt spreader. Both were bought new in January 2009 and only used once. Before that the truck never plowed snow. I am the second owner, most of the miles are highway miles. There are a few dings and scratches but nothing major. The drivers seat has an armrest that the leather is torn on. The truck itself is in great running condition with no mechanical problems.

It has the following features:

Power Windows, Locks, A/C, Cruise, Tilt, 6 CD player, Power Heated Leather Seats W/ Memory,
    Tow Pkg, Brake Controller, 8 Ft Bed, Spray in Bed Liner, 6.6L Duramax Diesel, 5 Spd. Allison Auto
    Red with Grey Leather Interior

Equipment 006.jpg
  2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Most of what miles, you failed to list them? Has it ever had injectors done?
  3. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

Bumpity bump for a good looking truck.
  4. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Prime example of what I love about allowing no posters and outsiders being allowed to list stuff for sale!!!
  6. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

I second that..... isn't that what ebay and craigslist is for
  7. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

8. secret_weapon

secret_weapon Senior Member

He hasn't replied or fixed his ad yet, must not care about selling.
  9. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

He had that truck on Ebay at the same time he listed it here...I don't think it sold though
  10. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Is that a good price on that truck?
  11. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx Senior Member

no its not. wholesale with 78k miles, its a 15,800. truck
  12. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

You're nuts. It's high, but not that high. Tax on a near new plow and spreader and you're over the $20k mark. Not to mention he's a private party, not a wholesaler.
  13. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

plow and spreader price don't mean sh!t on resale for a truck with 142k on the clock. that truck is wayyyy over priced. take it all off and sell it seperate.
  14. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yeah they do, to people like us they sure do. If you were going to buy that truck to outfit, you could save some serious money. Its not my truck, nor do I care, but miles aren't anything for that truck and resale value without the plow and stuff is $17-18k all day long. It's what I live and breath, trust me. Like I said, it is high, but not that out of line. Just because nobody on here has that kind of money to spend on it doesn't make it worthless in the real world.