1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2003 2500hd 150K worth $5500

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Nolimit124, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

Hi guys what do you think a 2003 2500hd is worth? Is it worth the $5500 because thats the lowest I can get the guy to move on it. Its a basic model no leather with just power windows and locks. It looks like it was in good condition the owner before owns a construction company, and the truck was used for the company. No plow or anything.....

Do you think I should buy it? I have been trying to find a good price on a truck for months now, and all the trucks I have been looking to buy have been junk.

Let me know your inputs its white if that matters to anyone extended cab!
  2. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Buy it, pay it off quick and run it..... I had one and it was a GREAT truck.... Once it's paid for, if anything breaks... fix it. You should be good.
  3. Rubicon 327

Rubicon 327 Senior Member

Sounds like a good deal to me!

Good Luck!
  4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Go and see the guy and bring $4800 cash and tell him you can give him that right now on the spot out the door. I bet he will take it. And if the truck does not look like it has been abused then it will make a great plow truck and you will make that money back on one good acount. Good luck and keep us updated.
  5. Clint S

Clint S Senior Member

Check the exhaust manifold and see if they are rotted out many are. When you say construction what did they actually do with it. Big difference in running place to place or hauling a backhoe or heavy load every day. They are good trucks we REALLY abuse our on the farm.
  6. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

I went out there to buy the truck, and I was driving there the guy called and said he just sold it. I guess i missed out on anouther good truck! Thanks for the help guys