1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 western 7.5 unimount pro

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 84deisel, Feb 2, 2006.

1. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

minimal rust and the original paint is great(still has the western sticker on the front of plow and all stickers on the back) 4 trip springs one shock cutting edge has about 96% left on it .I barely used it last winter and its been sitting in a climated controlled dust free garage since last march.I am selling just the blade as the truck mount is for an older modle and most people have newer vehicles so you would need the truck mount and harness.Even the plow markers have mint flags on them.I need to get 1600.00 usd for it and can deliver up to 150 miles@1.00 per mile .any questions call 708-903-9010

2. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

seeing if picture will load

deisel (Medium).jpg

3. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

anybody? ....bueller?,bueller?

4. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

taking reasonable offers.

5. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

bump still for sale

still sitting in my climate controlled storage.price is 1800.00 delivery is still available.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2006