1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 Silverado 2500HD with 7.5' Western Unimount Pro

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SharpBlades, Jul 30, 2012.

1. SharpBlades

SharpBlades Senior Member

I'm selling my 02 2500 hd 6L vortec. It runs and drives good, I've replaced the tie rod ends, alternator, right side wheel hub, and some other stuff within the last year.

The truck just turned 187k miles. The cab corners and rockers are gone, and there is a 2" hole above the left rear wheel well.

It is a work truck with dents and dings, manual windows and locks, tilt and auto trans. It also has a remote starter and 6 head hide-away strobe system

I sandblasted and painted the plow last year and it has a new cutting edge. The wiring has also been upgraded to the iso module instead of the relay system, so if you wanted you could mount up a ultramount or MM2 by just changing the mounts. The plow worked excellent when it was put in storage this spring, I will be pulling it out of storage today, and will update if there is anything wrong (which there shouldn't be)

This was my backup truck, so it wasn't used that much. and would be a perfect starter or backup truck for somebody.

I'm selling so I can upgrade to a diesel

I'm asking $4200 or best offer. It blue books somewhere around $6k

truck 1.jpg

truck 2.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  2. jmurphy

jmurphy Member

Where in CNY is truck located ? Thanks
  3. SharpBlades

SharpBlades Senior Member

It's in Cicero
  4. SharpBlades