1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 PSD W/Boss 9.2

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Triton Snow Systems, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Triton Snow Systems

Triton Snow Systems Banned

For Sale- 2002 Ford f250 super duty psd. Extended cab,automatic 70,000.00 miles with boss 9.2 power v. 29,000.00

2. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Why you selling ?? Sounds like a nice rig.
    Todd

3. Triton Snow Systems

New truck every three years !!!!

4. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Must be nice. What are you going to upgrade with? Congrats on your new truck. Hope someone buys this one.

William

5. Triton Snow Systems

Looking at a 05 chevy 2500 hd with a duramax diesel

6. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Good choice.

William

7. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Sweet truck the 05 Chevy Duramax. 2 of my close buds have 05s. I plowed with one on one site sweet truck. That allison was a bit annoying though in reverse, seemed like you were gonna rev the crap out of it at 15mph. Is a Blizzard in the works for the 05 what ever it may be?

Todd

8. Triton Snow Systems

I am generally a Boss man but, I have been hearing alot about the new Blizard 810.I'm going to consider it after I go to the snow and ice convention in Kentucky. Any comments about the Blizzard are welcome !!