1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 Nissan with a snoway plow

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by plownregina, Oct 12, 2008.

1. plownregina

plownregina Junior Member

I am new to the industry as well as the forum. I have a 1-ton chev that I plan to put a c-plow on for my commercial jobs, but for the residential I have a 2002 Nissan Frontier. I would really like to put a snowway plow on for the down pressure as for lighter snows I want to take off the blade and put a sweepex broom on to do a cleaner job. The problem I am facing is that sno-way doesn't have a mounting kit for the 2002 Frontier. Is there something I can do iin order to put on the 22?

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Welcome to Plowsite :waving:

The ST series would have been produced to fit this Frontier application. We no longer make this model but I do know of retailers that still have it in stock. I am pretty sure that I also know where to find the mounting kit for the Frontier at this time.

Let me check on a couple of things tomorrow and I will post back for sure that we can help you out. I would then have you contact our retailer in Regina, Del Equipment and have them quote you a price for the unit.

Thanks for your interest in Sno-Way products.

3. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

where else can you get a manufacturer direct response on a Sunday morning?...Toby that's outstanding. that right there is the sno-way difference

i wish when i had problems with my equipment other company's would take that initiative like sno-way does.

4. plownregina

Thanks for the quick response! I have only heard good things about the Snoway plow and this proves that the service is as good as the products. I have contact Snoway directly and then quite a few dealers off the website to try and find a ST, but everyone was out. I look forward to hearing back from you.

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

While getting from a Canadian supplier would be ideal, Reed Systems and Buckeye both show inventory in the ST down pressures. Unfortunately; they're in this countryussmileyflag

Rebecca at Reeds is pretty freight savvy, she might know the easiest way to get it to Canada if Jeff's guys don't have anything.

6. plownregina

I would actually perfer to buy from the US as I have a ship to in Montana and the prices tend to be substantially less than in Canada. i will check with those to places tomorrow.

7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Don't jump the gun. I just posted to assure you there were power packs available. Those dealers only list the power packs not the vehicle specific units, let toby do his thing and see where there might be a dealer sitting on a complete unit.