1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 jcb 212

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Barnbuilder, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Barnbuilder

Barnbuilder Junior Member

2002 JCB 212 backhoe for sale. Aux. hydraulics front and rear. Quick attach bucket, forks and mounting blank. Something can be welded to the blank frame so that it will mount on the loader. Cab, heat, stereo. 9" bucket with new teeth, 18" bucket with new teeth, and a 36" bucket. All glass good, tires are good. The seals on one of the quick attach pins needs to be replaced. I have the partsbut haven't had the time to rebuild it. New starter two years ago still have the original one. New Odyssey battery last year. Have an assortment of filters.

I love the machine but it sits in the shed 95% of the time. When it does get used its around the house digging stumps and moving dirt. Its more comfortable to operate than my A300. It need a home where it will get used.

I'll get pics up later today.

$26,000
    Located in Charlotte, NC

2. Barnbuilder

3. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Bet he can run the machine better than my workers

4. Barnbuilder

HaHa! He loves it. Getting too heavy to be on my knee.

5. Barnbuilder

Still available!

6. therabbittree

therabbittree Member

Nice machine. I know some of the smaller jcb's had a removable rear backhoe, and had a pto 3 point hitch there. Does yours have that option?, does the hoe slide sideways along the back of the machine? What is its Weight? You mention Heat, did the machine have A/C? Thanks,
    Deo

7. Barnbuilder

No the hoe is not removable and no pto. It slides from side to side and is no wider than machine. It has 1553 hrs. It has heat and radio, no AC. Just changed all the filters and mounted a Skid Steer Solutions mounting plate to the JCB blank so that SS attachments can be used. Has Bobcat flat face couplers front and rear. Also rebuilt the pin on the quick attach so no leaks there.

IMAG0038.jpg

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  8. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Have you ever had a push box on it? Curious if it would handle a 12'.

9. Barnbuilder

No never had a push box on it. Unfortunately we don't get that much snow. You might be able to ask on here to see if someone has.

10. Barnbuilder

New stereo and speakers installed.

11. Barnbuilder

Sold. It went to TX.