1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 hino fb1817 dump truck with plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by usmcdroach, Oct 5, 2015.

1. usmcdroach

usmcdroach Member

2002 hino dump truck diesel 2wd with 9 ft western plow. I had the truck listed here last winter and the tranny had issues. This spring I finally had it towed and the parking brake was stuck. so I have used all summer and probably put 10k miles on the truck making a lot of runs for sod. I bought a new truck today so this one needs to go. 100% working order I will still use daily until it sells. $10500 cash is bottom dollar with plow $10000 without the plow and I will leave mount and wiring. I would prefer text or email 440-787-5034 or email drlandscapedesign@yahoo.com I can not load pictures for some reason but will add a link to the other ad I had last winter

2. usmcdroach

usmcdroach Member

3. usmcdroach

usmcdroach Member

Still available

4. usmcdroach

usmcdroach Member

$9500 comes with western 9 ft plow ? Anyone interested ?

5. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Did u get the tie rod fixed? Sending pm

6. usmcdroach

usmcdroach Member

Fire sale $8500 everything works on truck. Under 100k miles diesel

7. gene gls

gene gls PlowSite.com Veteran

What was wrong with the tranny?

8. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Could u pm the maintenance history and repairs. How long have you had it and plowed with it? Ever salted with it?

9. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Interested and will be right in your area next week to look at a snowblower also

10. usmcdroach

usmcdroach Member

nothing was wrong with tranny the parking brake was stuck last winter. That was fixed and I used all summer. The maintenance records are extensive call me 440-787-5034 and I will go through them. I've had 2 years and I don't know how long it has been plowed with.