1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 GMC Sierra 2500hd - Boss Vplow - Salt Dogg Vbox

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ohiogreenworks, Aug 31, 2010.

1. ohiogreenworks

ohiogreenworks Senior Member

Selling my 2002 GMC Sierra 2500hd 4x4. It has the 6.0 gas motor, which has plenty of power! It has 142,500 miles. Tranny was re built around 130k miles. Tires are Cooper MS (best snow tire I have used) they have 8k miles on them. Boss rt3 8.2 vplow with 1yr old cutting edge. Plow is in great shape! Buyers 2yd Salt Dogg poly spreader. Spreaded is 1yr old, used around 15 ton last year with it. Truck has Air Lift rear air bag setup, class 5 hitch, Sirius radio hookups. I am selling this because we do not have enough accounts for all 3 trucks and I am looking to get a duramax in the spring. Hopefully someone can make some money with this truck this winter!

$16,000 obo no trades please

I am located about 20min south of Dayton, OH. any questions please post here, thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Why are you seller it? I thought it made you money last year? Just kidding. I would love to buy it, but I will only buy something that I can use all year. And right now, I have no summer use for it. Let me know if your back in the area. I'll buy you a beer!

3. tank99_999

tank99_999 Junior Member

sell the plow and mount wireing?

4. ohiogreenworks

Sullivan, we are looking to get a couple more duramaxes in the spring so we are trying to sell the gas trucks before winter so hopefully someone can make money with it! I did make some money with it last year but we don't have the accounts to justify 3 trucks. Sounds good about the beer!

tank, right now I want to sell the whole truck, if I can't for some reason then I may consider it. Thanks

5. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

would you sell the salt dogg seprate?

6. kuhndogg

kuhndogg Junior Member

JRSlawn, I have a Salt dogg for you on here for sale. Take a look!!!!

7. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

pm sent!

Bossman

8. ohiogreenworks

pm sent back to ya, if ya have any other questions let me know, i will get pics asap!!

9. ohiogreenworks

bump for the night

10. CSLC

CSLC Senior Member

I am really really interested in just the plow setup

11. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

I am very interested in the Sat Dogg spreader and I am only 2 hours from you. Any chance you would sell just the spreader ? If the price is right, I could pick it up in the next day or two !!! Give me a call if interested @ 419-674-1717. Thanks !!!

12. ohiogreenworks

Right now im just keeping the whole set up together....If anything changes ill let ya'll know, Thanks

13. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

from the sounds of it ohio might as well part the whole dam truck lol

14. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

If that is the case, I'll take the front bumper... Just kidding.

Well equipped truck for a good price. Bump it for you

15. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Still interested in the spreader only if you would be interested. Thanks !!!

16. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Still interested in the spreader !!!

17. ohiogreenworks

18. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Looks like you have a gold mine for parts!

19. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Still interested in the Salt Dogg (you have to admit, I am persistent) LOL and a bump too !!!

20. ohiogreenworks

bump it...offers anyone? I am not that firm on price, great solid truck it will make some money!!!