1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 ford f350 7.3 diesel ex cab

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pipelayer, Jun 20, 2015.

1. pipelayer

pipelayer Senior Member
    from CT

i have my 02 up for sale, it was my daily driven truck until i had to upgrade to a crew cab, to haul my daughter around.
    truck has always been maintained, and was plowed with and driven by me, not an employee, so its been driven rather carefully as i couldnt afford my only truck to go down

has 221k on the odometer,oil pan has been replaced, transmission has been rebuilt, rear end was too at some point, the ball joints, tie rods, and front end work was done on it, the steering column was replaced, has brand new toyo MT 305/70/16 tires on it, they ran last season, they have about 98 percent tread to them. it has whelen strobes in the 4 corners, and comes with a ton of stuff ive just accumulated. its been a great truck, life just changed and had to go bigger, or else i wouldnt be selling it, it does have some rust to it nothing out of the ordinary for these trucks. fantastic work truck..... its located in orange CT

shoot me a call or text at 203-521-8717 for pictures.... it can come with a fisher mm1 8 footer, and the truckside equpiment for those who run fisher..

8500 or best offer with plow
    7000 firm without