1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 Ford F-450 7.3 Diesel W/ Western Ultramount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lunarlandscape, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

I have for sale a 2002 Ford f-450 with the 7.3 powerstroke diesel. It is automatic. Has a dumping stake body on it. The plow is a 9" western ultramount. The truck has 45k miles on it. Two wheel drive. Has the controller for a western salt spreader and all wiring is hooked up. I bought the truck last year with intentions of plowing with it this year, but lost the contract. It was a brickman truck previous. Good condition brown bed and tan cab. The truck is a four door crew cab. Great for sidewalk crews. If you would like to see the truck pm me. Thanks VITO Asking 13,750.00obo

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  2. harryb

harryb Junior Member

could you post some pictures please

3. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

If you would send your email address or you can call me at eight four seven 530-5498 and give me the address, i will send them over to you. Thanks

I do not know how to get the photos to upload to the site.

4. harryb

harryb Junior Member

5. espyj

espyj Member

6. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

photos sent to the email address provided. Let me know if you have any questions or need additional photos. Thanks Vito

7. espyj

espyj Member

I did not receive an email from you

8. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

sent it again. Let me know if you get it. I may take a few minutes, I just sent them

9. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

espyj did you recieve the pictures in your email. LMK

10. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

I am open to trades as well, late model 3/4 ton ford or chevy w/ plow or what do you have.

11. michaelw76

michaelw76 Junior Member

12. espyj

espyj Member

Vito - I got the pics. Tires look a bit low; how is the tread on them? How long is the stake bed? Is it hydraulic or electric lift? Do you have any type of records to verify the mileage?

13. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

Tires are about 50 percent or better. The stake bed is I believe 10'. If you would like the vin number of the truck and carfax it give me a call at 847-530-549eight. The bed is electric over hydraulic. Has a control switch on the dash.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  14. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

TO the top. Make an offer. I am in need of a 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton 4x4, and need this truck to sell in order to do so. eight four seven- 530 five four nine eight. Lets make a deal

15. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

Someone needs a dump truck with a plow. 7.3 Turbo Diesel. I checked this morning and the truck has 56,500 miles. Great truck runs great. The only thing it is going to need is rear brakes. Pads and rotors.

REDUCED PRICE TO SELL IT BEFORE TURKEY DAY. $11,000.00 WITH THE 9' ULTRAMOUNT OR 10,000 AND I WILL KEEP THE PLOW. CALL ME AT

847-530-549EIGHT

16. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD Thanks