1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 Ford F-350 Extras For Sale....

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by tysonmatc2, Nov 29, 2011.

1. tysonmatc2

tysonmatc2 Member

I was in an accident 2 weeks ago and totaled out my truck. I have some extra parts for sale, all are new or like new condition.

Spicer U Joints for front axel (new in box) - $80 pair plus shipping
    Sumo Spring Timbrens for front axel (new in box) - $150 plus shipping
    Tonnoeu Cover (Ford Factory Roll Up) - $200 plus shipping
    2008 Style Mirror, heated w/turn signals (passenger side only) - $150 plus shipping
    Window Actuator & Motor - $20 plus shipping
    Fan with clutch - $30 plus shipping
    Brand New LUK Heavy Duty Clutch Kit & Single Mass Flywheel (new in box) - $400 plus shipping

Email me at ty_ty2003@hotmail.com for any questions.
  2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Did the wrecked truck have the plow prep. I'm still trying to figure out if the fans are the same or different with plow pre set up's. What engine did it come off of? My 05 has a 6.0L and with the plow on it heats up a bit, nothing major but still don't like it.
  3. tysonmatc2

tysonmatc2 Member

My truck did not have the plow preg package from the factory. I don't know much about the 6.0's but I would definitely do the EGR delete if you are plowing with it and get a bigger exhaust system put on there asap. A complete exhaust should run you $300 or less, but EGR delete is a must.
  4. tysonmatc2

tysonmatc2 Member

Still have everything for sale including a full set of Glow Plugs, brand new in the box also! - $75 plus shipping.