1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 Ford F-350 7.3 For Sale OR Trade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by aperfcrcle, Feb 1, 2012.

1. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

hey guys, I am putting my 2002 Ford F-350 powerstroke up for sale or trade. It has 60k miles on it, runs great and is great on gas. I am looking to get rid of it for a dump due to the fact that most of my customers want their grass bagged. I wish I could keep this and buy a dump because I am absolutely in love with it. Just put all new tires all the way around on it, oil was always changed on time. Thats pretty much everything i can think of, leave any questions if you have them!

Price: $16,500 (includes the fisher plow! mm1 8' hd)

Will trade for f-450/550 with dump body and chevy with dump body.. not to crazy about the dodge trannys but let me know if you have one.

*i have more pics upon request*

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

I hope a 7.3 is not great on gas

3. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

lol diesel sorry!

4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

2002 F450 crew can dump 7.3L 75k miles 9'6 dump.

Interested?

5. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

crew cabs alittle overkill for me right now.. thanks for the offer though dude

6. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

I would love to find a crew cab 7.3 that is as clean as yours with them miles. Super nice truck you have there. Good luck with the sale.

7. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

I see the new ny plates how long have you owned it

8. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

got it when those ugly plates first came out.. about 2 1/2 years now

9. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

Bump this back up to the top, still looking to trade for a dump body truck or just sell outright.

10. chevy2500meyer

chevy2500meyer Member

have you thought about putting a dump insert?? obviously you dont have the hauling capacity as a a regular dump but a lot less up keep imo. Also nice truck good luck with the sale.

11. JayN.E

JayN.E Junior Member
    from NY

That's a real nice truck. I would almost keep it and go with a srw dumping flatbed on that. I have the same truck just an 01 and its been flawless and that is my game plan for mine.

Best of luck with the sale/Trade

12. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

I have considered the dump insert but many of the people I have spoken to that had them said they are pieces of garbage. I am looking to get a leaf loader as well so im going to need all the room I can get haha.. Thanks for the compliments though, love the truck as well.

13. chevy2500meyer

chevy2500meyer Member

I know the ez dumpers are junk and I bought a used bri mar insert and very well built and I also bought a loader and put a box on and i'm solo and its very nice. I mounted it on the trailer (the loader) and the box (plywood and 2x4s) and I can build the box alone and hook and book within 20 Mins.

14. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

wow.. maybe I'll look into that. thanks man!

15. chevy2500meyer

chevy2500meyer Member

And the only problem I had was (used) was mounting it the guy just slid it into my truck and told me here's your power cord and remote. It took four bolts and I love I fit my biggest leaf cleanup in my box and loader I bought used as well and well worth the money I spend compared to another truck.

16. Jim74

Jim74 Member

Hate to see you get rid of that truck, love the 7.3's, what about a 6x10 or 6x12 dump trailer, mount the loader on the front of the trailer, make some high sides and carry the blowers in the truck.

17. Jim74

Jim74 Member

Sh!t, just noticed this was 10 months old,.

18. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

No the owner bumped it up

19. wilson17

wilson17 Junior Member

Hey EGLC, shoot me an email, tanner_2009@hotmail.com

20. EPPSLLC

EPPSLLC Senior Member

I've got a 99 single cab 7.3 f450. Dump.
    Have two 450s and we just don't need this one anymore

Would love to do some trading for a smaller truck.

My cell number is 502-525-8382