1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 Ford Excursion Limited w/4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Excursion, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Excursion

Excursion Junior Member

I’m selling my 2002 Ford Excursion Limited. It has the 6.8L V10 with 141K and 4x4. It is loaded with options. It is a Dark Green with Tan trim and Tan interior. It has powered and heated leather captain chairs in the front, leather captain chairs in the second row, and a leather bench seat in the third row. It also has power doors, power windows, power side view mirrors, dual climate controls, 2 TV’s, a DVD player, touch screen AM/FM stereo with CD and an iPod connection with a remote control and ready for Navigation, tow package, trailer brake controller, back up camera, aftermarket hood with a real hood scoop, 4 new tires, Warn front hubs, factory fog lights, aftermarket fog lights in the rear for better viewing while going in reverse, expandable side view mirrors, side view mirror defroster, rear defroster, garage door opener, K&N Air Filter, Limo Tinted Windows, roof rack, tilt steering wheel, cruise control, ABS, 5 power receptacles, 8 cup holders, 10 different dome lights, rubber floor mats, and alloy wheels. Within the past year, I have serviced the transmission, front differential, rear differential, and transfer case. This SUV is a must see for any truck lover. $9400/BO. Leo 781-858-4022. Call me to set up a time to see the vehicle in person. I live in Easton, MA. I will only talk about money in person.

2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

OMG i want it.............just wis my truck was paid off!!!! Someone is going to get one heck of a deal!!!
  3. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

What are the odds that you would like to take a trip to Ohio to deliver that bad boy? I have been looking for one of those for my wife for awhile now.

4. Excursion

Excursion Junior Member

Forgot, it has some other upgrades.
    1. Warn front hubs
    2. Summit Racing slotted/vented/cross drilled performance from rotors and pads
    3. new factory rear rotors and pads
    4. 4 new caliper mounting brackets and sliding pins
    5. factory ligh up running boards

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but as you can see, she is fully loaded.

P.S. I never got around to putting a plow on her, so the frame is straight.
  5. Excursion

Excursion Junior Member

I don't think I will be able to take such a long ride, but you are welcome to come and get her:)