1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 F350 7.3 Diesel 4x4 1 Ton Dump WITH Blizzard 810

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Oct 6, 2013.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

2002 F350 4x4 7.3 Diesel 1 ton Dump truck. Power up/power down hoist, flip down sides, and gate works. Only 102,000 miles. Runs and drives great, 4x4 works good. Dirty in pics, truck has been in daily use and not been cleaned up yet. Comes with a Blizzard 810 PH1 Power Plow.

$8500 buys truck/plow combo. Located in NW IN

ResizedImage951380932186430.jpg

2. Would you just sell truck?

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I actually changed plans a bit and am going to separate it, so yes. The plow is pending a sale to a member here and I need the truckside.

I have a brand new set of LT235/85/16 E's for it as well as new simulators. Plans are for this week......new side boards, de letter, buff the cab, scrape and paint the bed etc. I plan to keep the price the same after that. Especially after a $1k set of tires and sims. Depending how you want it, the price will reflect that. LMK what you're thinking and feel free to shoot a rough offer. It's an $8-10k truck at the sale once its dolled up nicely. If I don't have to do much to it, then we'll talk.

4. Can you send me some pics 6089314604 of interior and rest of truck before I make an offer

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Will do. It'll be a cpl days. It's out at a buddies place.

6. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

what kinda shape is the oil pan in?

7. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I havent put it in the air to inspect it yet. It does leave a spot when it's parked but its coming from up high. Pretty sure its not the pan.

Will do.

I plan to get it all dialed in by Friday to try it at the sale in the morning. This truck should be a hot item. 02 4x4 with a 7.3 and low miles.....they love these trucks there. I'll do my best for pics before that. If I were to sell my 550 instead, I'd keep this truck. It's got potential and I'm not afraid of fixing the oil leak.

9. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

pics to to 217 519-3205 thanks