1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 F250 XL - May take partial trade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DaleL, Jan 17, 2004.

1. DaleL

DaleL Junior Member

Hi guys! I'm in the market to sell my rig. It's a well cared for and maintained work truck. I am looking to downgrade because I'm getting out of the snow biz! Don't need a nice rig like this IF I'm getting outta the biz. That's why I say I'd consider a partial trade for an older Ford (preferably) but will consider all others.

If you are seriously looking to get into a late model truck, setup to work this is the one! SAVE close to $10K. EVERYTHING was brand new December 2001 and that winter I only used it ONE TIME!!! Last year was a different story though, but everything is in excellent condition. Only 16K miles and still under factory warranty. You can send me an email if interested or reply to this post. Thanks for your time...

BTW - look at the signature line...

mowhawk@mics.net

truck1small.jpg

Last edited: Jan 17, 2004
  2. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

What are you looking to get out of your truck? Remember, cheaper is better! hehehe, just let me know, thanks.

Chris