1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 F250 7.3 Crew Cab 110k

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tboylan, Jun 19, 2014.

1. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

I have a 2002 F250 crew cab, 7.3, Auto, Leather, 110k miles, L.E.D amber light, headache rack, rear air bags, front leveling kit, work lights, ultra mount truck side with unimount wiring, adapter for unimount plow, plow receivers for ultramount, flashing L.E.D.S in grill, 305 tires only been in PA 3 years. $18,000 call or txt 814-598-3956
  2. weckel5984

weckel5984 Member

pics??? rust?
  3. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

I cannot load pictures here for some reason. I can txt you pics. You can send me a txt to 814-598-3956 and I will respond with the pictures. Sorry for any inconvenience. There is no rust however there is a dent behind the right tail light and some paint peeling where the left mudflap attaches. Still a good clean truck.