1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 F150 and Sno-way

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by danskool, Nov 16, 2012.

1. danskool

danskool Junior Member

Hello.
    I recently had a almost free sno-way plow dropped off. Controls are easy for me because i have a sno-way on my Jeep and i set that up with my own controls and wiring. I want to put this plow that someone dropped off on my 2002 F150 xlt. The plow is a full size 8footer. I just need the older 3pin/point f150 mount to put on the truck. Any incite to where to purchase one new or used? Has been tough and probably be tough to find one.
    My plow has serial numbers on the tags. ALC118231 and on another tag HTD201204. A little help also with identify the plow and downloading the manuals on it would be nice also.

Thanks in advance

2. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Send a PM to "Basher". He's the resident Snoway expert, and I believe he sells parts as well.

3. danskool

danskool Junior Member

Thanks.. PM Sent..
    Been looking around ebay, craiglists. websites.. Tough to find.. Thinking about building my own, I have my jeeps to compare it to but that is slightly different from what the trucks should look like i think. Anyone have a good picture of a 3point on an approximate 2002 f150 range

4. danskool

danskool Junior Member

Nothing as of yet. He still around? possibly a website or a phone number? My patience if getting the best of me I know, Calm down i tell myself.. :) ..

5. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

I'm surprised that he hasn't yet, he's on here all the time. I'd bet that he'll respond by tomorrow. Best of luck!

6. Squires

Squires Senior Member

I looked into this a couple years back, smaller market granted, but the dealer said they couldn't source the old 3 pin any more, the options were the new style mount and a conversion kit to convert the old plow to the new style C shaped reciever. was pretty costly to buy it all new, in my case it negated the savings of the used plow.