1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 f-350 install ??

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by andrewlawnrangr, Jan 21, 2008.

1. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

i have a 4 head strobe package. i need some pics of where to install the strobe head in the front light or turn signal.. also i am plannin to install them in the rear so if any one has pics on that ... that would be great

thanks

2. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

I do not have any pics but my fronts are in my turn signal and my rear are in the reverse lights. :rolleyes:

3. andrewlawnrangr

thats how i have it in my chevy but i got a exact location from another member on here..just lookin for an exact

thanks

4. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

Look around before posting

Check out this thread from a few days ago, I posted pics of where to mount the strobe in this exact truck's style tailights, as well as a location on the fronts, except its the newer lights. Just use the approx placement seen here on the 02 style signals area.

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=56449

5. andrewlawnrangr

thanks !!! just what i needed