1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2002 F-350 Ford 4x4 with plow and salter

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DistinctiveDave, Jul 20, 2011.

1. DistinctiveDave

DistinctiveDave Senior Member

As some of you already know, I sold my landscaping/snow plowing business this spring. The guy that bought my business was not interested in my dump truck. So here it is for sale.

It is a 2002 F-350 regular cab dump truck. A 9 foot box, with higher than normal metal sides, and I also have aluminum channel to add (3) 2x12's to the sides. This truck will hold 10 yards of mulch. It is a 7.3 powerstroke diesel with automatic trans. and 58,000 miles. It has A/C and cruise, strobe bar on bulk head, BTS (aftermarket) heavy duty transmission, small computer chip for some extra pulling power, new 4" exhaust, new ball joints last fall, high output Alt. Comes with a 9' western unimount in usuable shape, and a TC-160 Lightning under tailgate electric salter, which is awesome.

Truck has a dent in front bumper, a rust chip around drivers side wheel well and some rust on the bed. Tires are in good shape, 2 newer tires due to flats, other 4 are 50% roughly.

Last time I drove the truck it was pulsating upon braking, I was going to put new pads on it, but have not yet. Truck is at my buddies yard and I dont get there much to work on it, just stop by to start truck once a week and move it around the yard.

This has been a great truck and I wish I could afford to keep it for sidejobs and what not, but I just cant.

Hard to find a used dump truck in good shape.

Im asking $16,500 obo for the truck with plow and salter. Please email any questions to Distinctivelawnsinc@yahoo.com

Pictures of the truck can be seen here: http://rides.webshots.com/album/525664222AhTjkE

2. DistinctiveDave

DistinctiveDave Senior Member

Truck is still available.

3. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

Might be the high price.